Sunday, February 23, 2014

it's been some time....

Been a pretty long time since I've actually blogged but here's what's been going on in my life aside from school (which is overshadowing everything else most of the time)
I had formal for my sorority, Chi Omega! It's basically a big dance where the freshman (me) wear long, white dresses and get presented as official members of the chapter. It was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time and I wish I could relive it!
this is me and a few good friends during the party

Formal was a lot of fun, filled with dancing, laughing, singing, and of course, eating! I woke up Saturday morning with all intentions of working off my hangover/food coma but yeah, that wasn't happening. Instead I ended up eating a huge brunch and made a little trip to yogurtland where I filled a cup with everything chocolate they could provide....whoops. 
So today I got in a pretty good workout to try and make up for everything I'd ingested in the past 2 days.
It consisted of a mile on the HIIT machine, a 1.5 mile run, a 2 mile bike ride, and then about 20-30 minutes of total body weight training and abs. I felt much better after and have been enjoying my day since then.... amazing what one workout can do for your mood! Now time to plan my week....

No comments:

Post a Comment