Sunday, March 23, 2014

About Me (a little long overdue, if I do say so myself)

Finally. FINALLY. I am finally starting to blog about who I am, what I do, and my motivation to create this blog. The reason I put it off for so long is because I'm a college student and ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Let's just start with the basics....

My name is Anna and I am a 19-year-old college freshman, majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Nutrition - a bit of a random combination but it works. Anywhoooo, I told myself for the past 2 years that I wanted to create a health/fitness/nutrition/loving yourself/loving life blog, which is actually a lot to hold myself to, now that I'm writing it all out.

I have a passion for running, working out, trying new recipes, and promoting total body/self/world love.
That's me, not perfect, and definitely not trying to be, but trying to do the best for my body and help others do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment