Tuesday, June 3, 2014

the lab

this morning, my sister and I decided to get coffee as her early birthday present before she took her last final!

We went to a local coffee cafe called The Lab.


It. is. so. freaking. cute.
But then again, I say that about every coffee shop I enter. They're like my happy place.


One of my favorite things about it is that they offer almond milk, either store bought or their personal homemade one (which is AMAZING) for your coffee. I'm an avid almond milk lover/drinker/promoter because it is so low calorie, so creamy, and so multi-purposeful! & I'm still waiting on Starbucks to start offering it. 

Anywho, I ordered an almond milk latte with a little vanilla syrup for added sweetness and it was awesome to say the least! 
Olivia (my sis) ordered an iced almond milk latte with chocolate syrup and it was equally as awesome!

After Olivia left for school, I continued to drink my latte and finish my book in the quaint little cafe. It made for the perfect morning!


PS. If you haven't read this book, I highly recommend it (especially before the movie comes out!) It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment