Monday, July 21, 2014

beachin'

This past week, I went to Navarre Beach in Florida with my family!

Here's a look at how the beginning of the week went....


using a GoPro camera for the first time...they are awesome!


After buying new running shoes in Fort Walton, my mom, sister, & I stopped at a cute little coffee shop where I got an iced coffee with a splash of cream, sugar, and chocolate sauce. Mmmm!
& then my 3 best friends and sorority sister came for the rest of the week!

My Chi O sista, Claire!

My 3 amigos, Neil, Lauren, and Phil!
My former roomie and bestest friend, Lauren!
SISTA SISTAS playing in the crystal clear water
Da crew bike riding/running in the rain on our last day
Even the ride home was a blast!

I had such an amazing week and feel truly blessed to have these amazing people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment