Monday, July 28, 2014

NEW YORRRRKKKKKK!! [image me singing this while I skip]

Cause that's exactly how New York makes me feel - like singing and skipping and smiling.



This past week, I was fortunate enough to spend 5 days in NYC with my cousin, who is interning there for the summer. Because she's living there, I truly felt like I was a resident of the upper east side. I did some tourists things but mostly lived like the locals do, which was super cool!

Some highlights in scenes:


Ground Zero Memorial

Running in Central Park




Kings of Leon on GMA!



Brooklyn Bridge

Times Square!




Breakfast at Tiffany's?!

& definitely some delicious food....
New York style pizza...yum!

Cookie Dough Godiva truffle....whaaaat?!

Shack shack ice cream with a view

got free coffee from a local stand, delicious!

first time having chicken & waffles



all in all, had the best time and can't wait to go back (& possibly intern there as well!!)

NYC, you have my <3

No comments:

Post a Comment