Here's to a little look back and recap on how I did on July's goals!
- Take at least ONE rest day each week.
- Somewhat accomplished. I sort of did this but only cause I was on vacation and super busy but still, at least I rested!
- Spend more time with friends and be carefree.
- Accomplished. Considering I went to the beach and then to New York, I'd say I'm enjoying life.
- Accept lazy days
- Accomplished. I've accepted this, especially today cause I barely slept last night. With about a week left of summer, I'm truly enjoying my days of nothing.
- Try 3 new recipes each week
- Somewhat accomplished. Sorta did that....probably about 2 each week!
- Try 3 new workouts each week
- Not really accomplished. Well, my week at the beach consisted of running on the beach which is definitely different! Other than that, I haven't varied from my normal routine too much. But since I'm about to leave my gym for college, things will be switching up enough.
- Love myself
- Yeah, still not accomplished with this goal but at least I'm working on it, right?
- Finish a book
- Accomplished. Even better, I've started a new one. If you're looking for a good read, try "The Longest Ride" by Nicholas Sparks.
- Blog MORE!
- Not accomplished.... sorry ya'll
Can't wait to refocus and create my August goals tomorrow!
Happy Friday Eve everyone :]]