Saturday, May 10, 2014

farewell freshman year

Thursday was technically my last "day" as a freshman since I had to be completely moved out of my dorm by 9:30 Friday morning. Like they were kicking me out! NO! I just wanna be a freshman forever :(

Can you tell I'm not a big fan of change?

I continued on with my Thursday with a huge salad from the student union while I studied. 
My delicious salad of mixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes, grilled chicken,
baby carrots, and raw broccoli....yum!
After that, I basically went to my sorority house to "study" and basically hang out with friends for the rest of the night. I ate my last ever dinner at the Chi Omega house too....tear. But on a positive note, it was amazing!
Parmesan grilled chicken, grilled squash and zucchini, wheat roll, garden salad, and
corn souffle (aka the BEST side dish ever)


No comments:

Post a Comment