Thursday, May 15, 2014

CLEANSING + GOALS

so, with summer beginning and my eating/workout habits not being too good these last two weeks, I've decided to do a week of cleansing and continuous workouts.

& today started it!

I started my day with a protein pancake. See recipe here
Displaying photo 1.JPG

I paired it with half of a grapefruit and coffee. Mmmm, tasty!

Later I went to the gym & ran 3 miles, did a 30 minute HIIT class, and then a 30 minute cycling class!

After that, a friend and me decided to sit in the steam room to sweat out the toxins in our system. We were so caught up in talking while we were in there that we walked out drenched! Haha, probably just what my body needed!

When I returned home, I made an awesome protein shake of:

  • frozen raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries
  • chocolate protein powder
  • spinach leaves
  • chia seeds
  • coconut water
Displaying photo 2.JPG
enjoyed that with a sliced apple with cinnamon and ginger sprinkled on top + a few raw almonds

later on, I snacked on a blueberry yogurt & then for dinner, I had a salad consisting of lettuce, cabbage, corn, beans, and tuna!


No comments:

Post a Comment