Saturday, May 17, 2014

Coffee && Catching Up

I finally feel like I'm getting back on track after having a month of bad health decisions... but that's okay, slip-ups are not a sign of failure! (note to self: remember this mantra)
And apparently CHAARG (one of my favorite health/wellness companies) wanted to convey the same message!
Displaying photo 1.PNG


    Displaying photo 3.JPG
    Enjoyed this wonderful breakfast today - grapefruit with cinnamon, egg whites + mozzarella, turkey slices, avocado, salsa, and a drizzle of siracha sauce! With a side of green tea :]




    • Displaying photo 4.JPG

  • Later in the afternoon, I enjoyed an iced coffee with a splash of almond milk and a little stevia at a cute little coffee shop with my froomies (roommate friends). Definitely a great afternoon pick-me-up!


    Displaying photo.JPG
    Made this DELICIOUS parfait for a sweet afternoon pick-me-up when I got home!
    It consisted of:
    - 1 Trader Joe's Strawberry Greek yogurt
    - 1/2 scoop Lean1 vanilla protein powder
    - 1/2 banana 
    - Bear Naked granola
    - Little Drizzle of peanut butter on top
     + what was left of an avocado, sprinkled with cayenne pepper

Hope everyone is having a fantastic and healthy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment